#Inspiration

Knowing that #LDS would be most likely to read this blog in the future, allow me to share some #inspiration for her. Because I am very much aware I won't be there forever to share everything.

So, daughter.. I'll post stories and pics of persons, whom I thought very inspiring, for you.

Because the more you read, the more you know. The more you listen, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you'll realize how much you still have to learn. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. The more you know, the more you dare. The more you sweat, the more stuff you get. The more you are inspired, the more you'll be inspiring to others.

And, this. Is my 1st birthday gift to you.

Be inspired!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects