Hungry Ghost Month

1st August.

Aiyooh... it's been a year since I step my foot here. It's Hungry Ghost month again. Heaven and hell's doors are open thus the ghosts fly down to the earth and... be around us!

It's amazing for me because Im not scared at all to stay alone at the whole unit apartment (due to the TGIF and paycheck day, my flatmates decided to go out and I decided to kemulan).

The fact is, I am the hungry ghost. I eat like... a lott!!! Last night, I even had 7 pieces of durian as dessert :) not to mind the 2 pieces of cookies from Subway, banana cake and of course... Milo!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects