Le Princess Made Me Happy

I am soooooooooo happy today!
I dont mind walking through the rain and waiting for five hours with wet slippers in the hospital!
Me and le princess went to see her diabetic doctor today.
Took some blood test and retina picture (?)
and the doctor said..

"if you did not tell me that she has diabetes for four years, I won't know about that. She's normal and she has no problem at all wiht her eyes. Just go back to Jakarta to continue with her eye doctor. She's great!"

And when I approached him with form v-57 (immigration form for people who wants to extend his/her social visit pass for seeking medical treatment) he grinned and signed! My heart menceloss... First, she's healthy and second, le princess got another two months stay in Singapore!! Awesome!!

1 comments:

Wiratama Somiadiredja said...

Made me happy too sayang.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects