Faculty of Law, Universitas Indonesia



In the midst of my attempt to start writing my paper, my bestfriend from college buzzed me. Talked and talked shits we ended to discuss our almamater. Suddenly, I felt the warmth inside me. How I missed those time. The time when sun can shine like whatever it wishes. The time when time has no meaning at all. The time when tour de UI is a hip tour during the class break.
.
I was lucky (or not) to be there for 4.5 years.. I always call it as a little piece of heaven. Literally, can u name one campus in Jakarta with forrest, river and also sawah? Come to mine! You'll see those.
.
But I regret I had not done so much there. Blame it to the stupid college love life. I only went to the UI mosque, once. I only went to the Central Library twice, first was the Ospek/Mabim time and last when I had to submit my thesis. I never ride the yellow UI bus. And.. umh.. what else did I miss?
.
  1. Took pictures on the forrest--> checked
  2. Took pictures on the UI-wood-->checked
  3. Had picnic in front of the famous danau UI--> checked
  4. Memancing at the river (or at least tried to)-->checked
  5. Stayed in Kutek (Kukusan Teknik, rumours said there are alot of pocong there*)--> checked
  6. Stayed at Barel (Balik Rel)--> checked
  7. Ngamen for campus event--> checked
  8. Played card for like 12 hours a day at the canteen? --> checked
  9. Gossipping and being gossiped--> checked
  10. Jogged around UI--> checked
  11. Sepatu copot di tengah melenggang di panggung wisuda --> checked
  12. Yelled and being yelled in front of people to/by one of my (former) bestfriends--> checked
  13. Drove my kopsus car with Yani as my navigator singing Maroon5 songs --> checked
  14. Skipped classes to have haircut at Cikajang --> checked
  15. Set my hair, manicured my nails and dressed up for the "Law of the Sea" class** --> checked
  16. Smoked here, smoked there --> checked
  17. Vodka-ed here, Vodka-ed there--> checked
  18. Kissed here, kissed there--> checked
.
oh nooo I cannot continue this list... it's too breath taking..
.
The above picture is me with the yellow jackets with one of my professors, Gouw Giok Siong. I love his books.. alot! I love his diction. From 'dispute starts from the title's page', 'dua orang negro berkelahi di terowongan yang gelap', 'spelbrekker', until 'anjing siberus'.. Aaandd... I am still very proud that he once asked me to come to his law office and I almost got bitten by his dogs. :D
.
oh well.. sorry if u take this entry as too almamater narcisistic.
.
*) the reality was.. the Ibu Kos of my bestfriend, Sari, was soooo galak and I had to hide otherwise I would be thrown away from her room
**) because the dosen was sooo ganteng, chubby and berbulu.. hairy big mac ahahhaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timmmyyyy... I missed Timmmmyyy Soooo muuuuchhh...I miss nito too... Tunggu aku bulan juni ya sayang.. muaahhh!!!!-yanto-

Nita said...

Timmy the comedian car!

Miss de Saire said...

Nit, taun 2003 kita sempet ngadain study banding ke FH UI.. waktu itu gw jadi panitianya n sempet kenal2an ama beberapa anak FH UI juga. Malah sampe ikutan kelas juga loooh, hahaha! trus acara studi ini ditutup dengan jalan2 keliling UI deh, tapi g naik bus kuning itu ;p

Anonymous said...

dosen hukum laut? maksudnya adijaya yusuf??? emang ganteng??? yg jelas sih tuh org gak jelas bgt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects