Forest Fire


I felt like I just got hit by a big bus this morning at my land, law and development class.

first, the professor is so damn gorgeous. I always have a 'thing' with older guy. And this one is soo.. Richard Gere.. smarter version. same hair colour, same charisma ooh..

second, a bit more serious.. I just found out what has really been happening in Sumatera and Kalimantan? I mean the Forest Fire. All environmental information that I knew before the class were, yes, there are some fire there that import smoke to our neighbours and yes it's been like years, and.. yes some of the Indonesian artists' husband were being arrested because of illegal logging :D Until the gorgeous professor explained briefly about what is really going on there.. It's not the timber.. it's palm oil!!

MAAF IBU PERTIWI... FOR BEING SUCH A FOOL IGNORANT DAUGHTER!!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The disclose diary of mine © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects